TT Duct Cleaning's COVID-19 Response
TT Duct Cleaning is here for you and your family and will continue to meet the needs of your home and business. Our safety-first mandate ensures the wellbeing of your family, your employees and our team.
Starting with a pre-site clearance call.
Before entering your home or business, we will contact you to verify site safety. This includes confirming that no one on the premises has recently travelled, is in quarantine or is experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms. Where the risk of COVID-19 is present, we will not enter the premise.
Our service technicians are following best practices, including:
- · Eliminating handshaking and only using non-contact methods of greeting
- · Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- · Using disinfectant products to keep touchpoints clean in their workspaces, vehicles and equipment
- · Maintaining effective social distancing when possible; recommending workers and occupants remain on opposite floors
- · Shared-use devices such as payment terminals will be sanitized repeatedly
- · Wearing face masks with HEPA cartridges
- · Wearing gloves throughout our service
- · Sanitizing and deodorizing your HVAC system with BENEFECT through fogging
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term. Our team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve. Please contact our office if you have specific concerns.
Please be safe and stay healthy.
TT Duct Cleaning
TT Duct Cleaning is HERE to help your home.
Get Absolutely FREE Quotation
Fill Up the Form and we will contact you shortly